This lovely canvas was given to us by Art Creations Friday. I flipped it 180° and added some Dover images, plus a few Photoshop Elements brushes from Brusheezy.
I am sorry, but I thought the comment went to thewrong blog. I Particularly like the way you integrated the pictures into the original canvas. It is beautiful.
Wonderfull, I love it,the woman, colors, and composition---
ReplyDeleteand thanks for sweet comment on my blog Fay, so good to meet new friends.
Dorthe
Beautiful Fay! great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry, but I thought the comment went to thewrong blog.
ReplyDeleteI Particularly like the way you integrated the pictures into the original canvas. It is beautiful.
What a great idea, Faye! She certainly 'fits' in that background as you've designed it.
ReplyDeletefantastic scenery Faye!!!
ReplyDeleteThis came out fantastic, Faye! Beautiful creation.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Faye! It felt very medieval to me too. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteWow Faye this is gorgeous. Great image.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Fay!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris
Love your idea and the composition is super!! It's a gorgeous piece!!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Its gorgeous Faye
ReplyDelete