Faye's Adventures in Art
OOOO it's lovely, Faye.. all frothy!!Thanks for playingFrankiex
Beautiful Faye - I love the idea of using the netting on it - to catch the butterfly perhaps? Thanks for taking on my challenge.Ali xx
Gorgeous tag Faye, I love your dragonfly xx
Gorgeous tag. Fab idea for the netting.
Beautiful Faye!!Hugs Doris xx
Such a pretty tag, Faye.Ros
thats so prettydebbiexx
Love your taqg Faye, you have captured the colours so well.B xx
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
OOOO it's lovely, Faye.. all frothy!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing
Frankie
x
Beautiful Faye - I love the idea of using the netting on it - to catch the butterfly perhaps? Thanks for taking on my challenge.
ReplyDeleteAli xx
Gorgeous tag Faye, I love your dragonfly xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag. Fab idea for the netting.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xx
Such a pretty tag, Faye.
ReplyDeleteRos
thats so pretty
ReplyDeletedebbiexx
Love your taqg Faye, you have captured the colours so well.
ReplyDeleteB xx