Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Black and White


The challenge this week for Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog #61 is to use only black and white, to use a silhouette, and to use a stamp. My stamped flower is my silhouette.

8 comments:

  1. Faye I love all the white space in this, it makes it so striking. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is lovely Faye and not as difficult as you thought. I love it. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye your art is so wonderful! I have enjoyed looking at all your pieces tonight:) Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is brilliant Faye. I love the crossword and the create bit very clever. Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. your black and white is amazing! very striking work! Have a Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. The flowers make a striking silhouette and the crossword squares are so unexpected. It's a great design.
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.