One Stop Craft Challenge's theme for this week is Vintage. I think the sepia color is so perfect for vintage art pieces. I took a background I had painted, turned it into sepia, overlaid it with parts of a Dover Publications background (also made sepia), and added one of Belinda's beautiful freebie images. I found a Dover antique label of a corset with ferns or feathers, cut off what I didn't need and used the rest for a headdress for my little lady. This is a digital ATC.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
One Stop - Vintage
One Stop Craft Challenge's theme for this week is Vintage. I think the sepia color is so perfect for vintage art pieces. I took a background I had painted, turned it into sepia, overlaid it with parts of a Dover Publications background (also made sepia), and added one of Belinda's beautiful freebie images. I found a Dover antique label of a corset with ferns or feathers, cut off what I didn't need and used the rest for a headdress for my little lady. This is a digital ATC.
Labels:
ATC,
Digital Art,
One Stop Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stunning work Faye! What a beautiful image - so angelic. Your headdress is a brilliant touch. Your captured the vintage feel perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx
This is a sepia beauty, Faye! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this is digital!! those feathers look so real and 3d...gorgeous work Faye, I love it!
ReplyDeleteWunderful Faye... wow!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xx
Absolutely stunning Faye!
ReplyDeleteAren't you clever!! I love the headdress you created for her. She is perfect in your lovely art piece Faye. Have a wonderful Tuesday! Love, Jamie
ReplyDeleteI think this challenge was just right for you Faye, your card is stunning hun, I love that image. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is jus stunning....one gorgeous piece!
ReplyDelete