Friday, May 29, 2009

Art Creations Friday

The college I attended (now a university) is celebrating its 125th "birthday" this year. I found these wonderful vintage images on the university's brochure that came in the mail yesterday. I am using the Art Creations Friday design, which was green, as my background. The building in the background is dormitory row, still used for dorm rooms. This fits in with TGIF, whose theme is architecture.

The lady in front is one of Dover's images.

25 comments:

  1. Wow Faye stunning digital art.
    Wondeful design and work. Love them.

    Thanks Faye for your great entry to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to mix up the two theme's into one Fabulous piece!!! Really cool that you changed the background color to vintage! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its gorgeous, love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very beautiful vintage card, Faye. Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design. I like how you've blended the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background, fabulous art work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! love the vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you muted the image supplied by Art Creations. What a neat effect! I like how you matched it up with your lovely images from your college brochure too! And great way to use your mail!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    PS. Love your tag for Tag it On! What a neat bunch of images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye...your vintage card is incredible. So cute!!!!!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your brochure made for a powerful image. The image is the same familiar freebie I used! Wonderful page, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great composition! I like the "bubbles" very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. Love the vintage feel the sepia tones add -and how speical to make a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Faye, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blending faye you have used such great elements and up to date ones. nice to read a bit about the history of the building

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you have done with the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Faye this is fantastic. Love the way you see thru the background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Faye this is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful Faye, you are sooooo talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this one Faye,love how you changed the color of the background. Love the building too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this very much..I can imagine her going to school there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my favortie Faye! Lovely! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.