Friday, May 22, 2009

Art Creations Friday

I thought that was too much hat for a little girl so I changed it for my Art Creations Friday entry into a bow. All my images except the girl and the rope are from Dover Publications.

18 comments:

  1. Faye...I don't like to made digital cards but your card is beautiful. Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautifully done, Faye, and I DO like to do digital, as you know!
    You asked about the clarity -- I mostly use Brightness & Contrast, Multiply or Color Burn. With this image, every time I lightened the face the rest became too light, so I cut out the face and worked just with it, then superimposed it back over the rest of the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work Faye!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious. I love it. What a fun piece of work this is. It looks like a children's book. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is so beautiful !!i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, you have outdone yourself here. This is so clever and so funny - or maybe whimsical. A little girl with her kangaroo!! That is really thinking outside the frame. I thought the hat was a little bit over the top too (no pun intended). It is early Saturday morning here and I have a big smile on my face thanks to my blog friend, Faye!! Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is wonderful and your piece is so creative Faye!!! She is posed perfectly to be holding her pet:) Love it! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder what it would be like to have a pet kangaroo?! Interesting and clever..fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye,
    What a great card! You are doing such wonderful digital work. Mine is digi, too, this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous. My that is a diffeent pet. Great idea Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I know why she looks so determined!!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is great! love your take on this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. with inchies and moos etc...I like to make them, but then I save them for a quick embellishment on a card or a tag for a present later. I really don't know what to do with them when I am done with them other than that. Framing just doesn't work. LOL
    Thanks for popping in and saying such sweet comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very clever!!! This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! That's so cute. It brings old children TV program - skippy - in my mind. Very lovely work.

    Thank you for all nice comments you have left in my blog. Have a happy time.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.