Monday, August 1, 2011

TMTA - transparent

Here is my entry for this week's Think Monday Think ATCs. The background paper is some decorative paper I got from Michael's or JoAnn's. I stamped in brown ink the roses and then colored with pencils. Then I stamped onto acetate, the same roses but I cut off some from both sides. I attached with 2 tiny brads.

2 comments:

  1. Comments that accidentally got deleted:

    Wunder wunderschön sieht Deine Karte aus liebe Faye.
    GLG Irmi

    This is so lovely Faye. I like the partial stamping onto the acetate. Fabulous.
    Janet xx

    Just lovely Faye. I've done a few ATC's lately. I'm starting to post them on my blog. And a few skinnies, but haven't gotten to posting part. Visited Singer in the Sand. I think a few of your friends may have sent cards. She loves getting them. Going to see her at the therapy hospital I hope this week.
    Blessings to you sister,
    Coleen in Ukraine

    Ein tolles ATC! Moni

    very beautiful danisart

    Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Jan

    It is so lovely! I wish I could see it in person because I know it has lots of depth. Nancy B

    Beautiful Faye, I do love acetate and this is gorgeous, you have coloured the flowers so delicately just perfect. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose stamp is beautiful. I love the way you've added the transparent layer!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.