Monday, August 8, 2011

TMTA - circles

My ATC for the challenge Think Monday Think ATCs (circles) was made on deep teal cardstock. The circles were made with gesso. The circular center of the flower is a brad through a circular piece of metal cut from a Pepsi can and dyed with alcohol inks. The gesso circles have been tinted with watercolors.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like the casual circles (like cup rings left on a table) and the flower is super.

    Janet xcx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATC, really nice artwork :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the gesso very effective indeed I really must get me some of this.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very arty, love it! Especially how you've tinted the gesso with watercolour.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.