Here is my very simple card for the Playdate Cafe challenge of navy, bubble gum, and lime colors. I enjoyed playing with my punches.
All of my adhering was made using the 3M Advanced Glider, which I got online last year. It is pink and some of the sales go to the Susan G. Kormen for the Cure cause. The pink one can be ordered till the end of 2011, I think. I just ordered refill tapes yesterday at 8 a.m. Today the doorbell rang at 10:30 a.m.. There were my tapes. Is that service or what?!!! I got them from framingsupplies.com.
Edit:
I have added another card. I painted the flower last night. The green in both cards is Post-it Notes.


Simple can be very pretty...as seen here, Faye~~~
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous card Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove your card,Faye. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are wonderful! Love the painted flower that you added! :)
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards, love the color combination.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards Faye, both very different. Can't choose a favourite as they are both very elegant and full of inspiration:-)
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards - I do think the navy works really well as the backing - gives a very dramatic look. The coloured flower is lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, Faye...those flowers are just gorgeous! You've done a great job with our color story and way to go with the multi-purposing (Post-It notes)! Sometimes you just gotta find the right color! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
ReplyDeleteOH MY! Faye--these are gorgeous! I love that second card with the colored flower--GORGEOUS!! And a POST IT NOTE??? Clever:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:}
ReplyDelete