Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tag it On - Child's Play

For my entry to Tag it On (Child's Play), I stamped the white cardstock with the stamp of a child patching up her bear. I think it may be Stampin' Up but there are no readable markings. I colored her and the background with Prismacolor pencils blended with a paper stump dipped in odorless mineral spirits. The children in the foreground came from Dover Publications.

7 comments:

  1. Great tag, Faye, thanks for playing with us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's great, Faye... I love how you have incorporated your stamping with the added pictures... and my kids are not stamps!! they are pictures but the stamping is all behind!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Faye beautiful images. Thank you for your kind comments they are much appreciated. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragon's Dream TIO XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! Super tag, Faye and I concur with Frankie how clever you are incorporating the stamped image with digis. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - I am cutting back on making stuff for a while due to home comittments but will be joining in whenever I can and also trying other mixed media crafts.
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of stamped and digital images, resulting in a lovely scene. Thanks for joining us again this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely colourful tag. Happy memories of little ones playing with their dolls.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag again Faye, the combo of stamps and other inages works realy well. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.