Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nature's Bounty - TIO

This tag is my entry for nature's bounty (TIO). The apple is my only fruit stamp (Rubber Stampede). I do have a tiny stamp of carrots, but it was too small for this.  My background paper is by Daisy D's.


Edit: I found I also had a stamp of berries so I have done another tag for the challenge. Sorry it is so simple but I have to rush off to a dental appointment this morning.














3 comments:

  1. I have to say Faye that I really adore the first tag, so summery so fruity light and beautiful. The second I just love its simplicity and is a perfect contrast to the first. Would have loved to have seen your small carrots though !
    Hope all went well at the dentists and you wont be needing a bank loan.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Faye. Am sure you would enjoy joining Artsee Bloggers, you have so much to offer and to share. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments that got accidentally deleted:

    Two gorgeous tags, Faye! Both are so attractive, the first with its lovely colours and flowers and the second with its stark design and colours. Two showstoppers.
    Janet xx

    beautiful Faye!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.