Faye's Adventures in Art
Very stylish piece! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! Greetings from Germany,Valerie
Beautiful, Faye! I remember that gorgeous hat from another of your posts! I love how you turned your ancestors into faux postage stamps~~~
Fantastic Faye I love that you have used photo's of your family it's great! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the draw. Love Elizabeth x
Fantastic collage Faye.Really beautiful.Have a lovely weekend.
Really beautiful Faye.Lovely photos
Fabulous card and love the family images. Thanks for sharingLove Cynthia x
Superb Faye. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady. And thank you for letting me know about the link.
I love to visit your blog Faye and this card is just pefect. I love the fact that you have used family photo's to make stamps, what a good idea. thnaks for joining us again at Rainbow Lady's this week.Jenny x
Gorgeous Faye, love those pens. Are they stamps? Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.Jen x
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Very stylish piece! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! Greetings from Germany,
ReplyDeleteValerie
Beautiful, Faye! I remember that gorgeous hat from another of your posts! I love how you turned your ancestors into faux postage stamps~~~
ReplyDeleteFantastic Faye I love that you have used photo's of your family it's great! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the draw. Love Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteFantastic collage Faye.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful.
Have a lovely weekend.
Really beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos
Fabulous card and love the family images. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteLove Cynthia x
Superb Faye. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady. And thank you for letting me know about the link.
ReplyDeleteI love to visit your blog Faye and this card is just pefect. I love the fact that you have used family photo's to make stamps, what a good idea. thnaks for joining us again at Rainbow Lady's this week.
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Gorgeous Faye, love those pens. Are they stamps? Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
ReplyDeleteJen x