So Arful's theme this week is I Love Paris. I thought of the book/movie: Mrs. 'arris goes to Paris. I have used Nicecrane's digital Photoplay shots for the woman's face, the given Eiffel Tower for the background, and several Graphics Fairy odds and ends for this digital piece. 

Speaking of places far away, I just received some mail art from Marie. This can be seen on my Wordpress Blog.
Hi, Faye. Thank you for your always appreciated comments. This creation is so Artful, absolutely adorable. Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteA wonderful interpretation Faye! I love it. You too are inspirational! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteFaye, This is beautiful. I love the beautiful lady you chose. She looks like she is really happy to be in Paris. Thanks for being Soartful with us again this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye~
ReplyDeleteI just love this womans face. I do not have alot of knowledge about graphic art, if any, but you really do some amazing stuff.
Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment about my new craft tool. If you do happen to pick it up you wont be sorry. Of course with your coupon!!
Please come back anytime and Take Care~ Sherry
What wonderful ode to Paris...I love the beautiful face...you have done such a lovely job on this...Great job Faye!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Parisian piece! Love the softness of the face - very cool. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! I love all things Paris, and this is no exception! Fab!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Love this to pieces. Lynne M
ReplyDelete