Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dreams - Rainbow Lady's Challenge


For the challenge that Cynthia of Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog has put before us, I have made this digital piece. I was perplexed about what to do for the theme: Dreams or Dreaming. Until I sat down at the computer tonight and saw Gayle's gorgeous digital work, I had no idea where to go with the theme.

So I just pulled out some new Dover images, my dill digital brush, a Nicecrane arch, and a digital brush from Annika von Holdt. The digital brush from Annika has the word "dreams" in it. You may have to enlarge the picture to read it.

The brush says: "that marvellous landscape of my dreams which no eye know, nor ever will."

6 comments:

  1. Faye this is so beautiful. What a gorgeous picture you've made.
    I really love this piece.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you have created is so beautiful faye.
    i just start with digital art, but i am not that far with what you doing.
    the layers are wonderful.
    and a gorgeous vintage image.
    have a nice weekend faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image and the arch was made for it! How do you do it??? If I started this digital lark I would never get anything else done.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Faye as Janet says you are so good at Digital art. Thanks for dreaming with me this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dreamy, so romantic, SO ITALIAN!!! Totally love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Faye. A lovely scne and such depth. Gorgeous.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.