Monday, January 2, 2012

Think Monday Think ATCs - Glückspilze

I'm not sure how this mushroom fits into New Year's wishes, but that seems to be what the topic is for Think Monday Think ATCs. I suspect it is my not knowing of some European tradition.  I think this translates to lucky mushroom. Anyway, I have used parts of two new scrapbook papers my dh gave me for Christmas as my background for the mushrooms to make my ATC. I think the colors go together very well.

11 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, Faye. In Germany those mushrooms are symbols for luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of colors. Love red and green. Nicely done, Faye.

    bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absoluteny lovely.
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Faye,
    ich wünsche Dir alles Liebe und Gute fürs neue Jahr und weiterhin so schöne Bastelideen.

    Deine Karte sieht fantastisch aus.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful ATC, Faye--very colorful! My sister has been living in Germany for the past 2 years, and she sent me some photos of the woods near her home--there are mushrooms just like this there--so unusual--I had never seen mushrooms like that in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put this ATC together, Faye...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC is just beautiful, Faye.

    Happy New Year for you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Faye!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mushrooms! The colors really draw me in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours do indeed go well together , how nice of DH to buy you something so useful , good man !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.