Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sparkles - Pecreativ

This is my entry for the challenge: Pecreativ #17 (Let it Sparkle!).

I have used some really gorgeous decorative papers given to me by my good friend Laura. The paper actually has those 3 colors for Paper Minutes in it. However, PM calls for the shaving cream method. To make it sparkle  I used Stickles with a neon green shine.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful oriental piece of crafting Faye, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous.
    Love the fish and the embossing. Great work Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Faye,
    Deine Karte sieht wunderschön aus und es glitzert ganz toll.

    Dankeschön für Deine Teilnahme bei pecreativ.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sparkles...

    Faye, your card is beautiful!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Faye. I adore this. Beautiful combination and sparkling fish.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly magical, Faye. Your fish is lovely. Fish are very special to me (live ones that is!)

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great glitter fish ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at Pecreativ
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sehr schön.
    Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei pecreativ.
    LG Stine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke für die Teilnahme bei pecreativ mit deinem tollen Werk.
    LG
    sanny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Faye. Hybrid digital I take it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful sparkeling card! thank you for enjoying us at pecreativ!!! good luck, hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.