In my entry for The Three Muses - Animal World I used a watercolor background I did some time ago. The hummingbird is a pastel painting I had made into a png. Some of the other images are Dover and Dezinaworld.
Just noticed as I was looking around at the other entries that I misread the alter part. I just altered the whole watercolor painting, not the animals themselves. Sorry, my entry is not in compliance.

It's gorgeous, Faye!
ReplyDeleteSo so beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteYour work is lovely.
Hi,this is a beautiful and creative picture!!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice, so cute, so pretty Faye.
ReplyDelete(Problems with comments on blogspot today have nothing to do with word verification, both are working on mine with no problem at all).
Its beautiful Faye, x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, so lovely faye. Beautiful work you have done.
ReplyDeleteLovely greet Marja
this really is awesome!
ReplyDeleteFaye, this lovely piece has a magical element about it...almost Disney like. I think it's beautiful~~~
ReplyDeleteIt may not be in compliance, but it is still very, very cool! :-)
ReplyDeleteFaye, you have such talent, my friend, your watercolours are fabulous. As for altering the animals it would be such a shame to alter anything here. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWow, Faye, this picture is wonderful, love your painting.
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, you won a blank calendar (like the ones I used) in my giveaway. Address please?
Hope you enjoy filling the months with YOUR wonderful art!
A very beautiful painting, Faye!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI think it's really pretty anyway!!! I hate it when I miss details of a challenge, or the cut off date! Happens ALL THE TIME for me, lol! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful Faye... WOW!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Lovely scene. I especially like your background and the swan on the water.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Beautiful watercolour.
ReplyDeleteJen x
°º✿
ReplyDeleteº° ✿ ✿⊱╮
Linda composição... o cartão ficou muito lindo.
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil°º✿
º° ✿ ✿⊱╮
This is wonderful and feminine! So pretty! Oh, and I love the rain too (regarding your comment on my rainy studio post). Happy PPF and Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteSomehow I almost missed this one! I love your watercolor art, Faye. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge this week!
ReplyDelete