Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gothic Arches - New Beginnings

I realize this is a super simple entry to the revamped Gothic Arches challenge, but nothing says new beginnings to me as much as babies. This is my mother and she was born in early 1909. I don't know where the background papers came from. Thanks to Lynn and Effie for starting GA challenge again. I have missed it.

13 comments:

  1. So sweet, she's lovely! Great GA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also ment to say I LOVE the shape of your arch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute ist this.
    So sweet arch Faye. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to start the new challenge with a wonderful picture that means so much to you!! Thank you for your support of the Gothic Arches challenge. Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back.....love your baby arch, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image Faye. Lovely xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Faye. your mother was an adorable baby! I love your arch!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.