Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gothic Arches - Metallic




















Here is my entry for the gothic arches challenge - metallic. The metal on my arch consist of a gold button, a brass wire, and some heat embossing, some of which is metallic gold. The background is inked glossy cardstock.

The photo on the left is sharper but it shows the camera flash. So I did a scan, but it doesn't show the shininess of the embossing.

16 comments:

  1. Wow Faye what a fabulous arch.
    Love the glimmer and shimmer.
    Wonderful work. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely colour combination, grat arch, thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Faye - I especially love your masked flowers. Thank you for supporting Gothic Arches. Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, so happy that message from Br. Derek was a blessing for you and hope it will be for your friends too! We need teachers of the Word as life can get complicated! I am so thankful for his teachings and wisdom to give us insight into Biblical truths! Hope you are well and thanks so much for your visits to my blog!
    Beautiful arch by the way!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Faye!!! A scan never does a nice job...believe me, I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Lovely shine and glimmer in beautiful colours.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo, very pretty,

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is so beautiful colors and fine metal parts. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Faye! I love your Gothic arches and the colors are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great arch, nice how you combined different things, i can see the gold embossing under the Celtic button

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.