Faye's Adventures in Art
Ich bin total begeistert von Deinem zauberhaften Werk und der HG ist der absolute Knaller liebe Faye.Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende.GLG Irmi
OMG this is really beautiful Faye.Love the bckground. Gorgeous.
Beautiful Faye. This technique is fabulous and I have seen it also by Anja. Your card is fabulous, beautiful combination and colors.have a nice weekend and lovely greetMarja
Faye, this a breathtaking card, the background is perfect for the image.
It's so beautiful...WOW!!xoxo doris
Very nice card.Hugs Anett
This looks so cool, Faye! I must check out that technique.
Superb, Faye! Wonderful effect, and a lovely card. Happy New Year to you and your family.Janet xx
Beautiful! I've never heard of the shave cream technique! :-)
Faye, this is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!!Jan
Wow, what a brilliant card. The background is absolutely beautyful and perfect for this nice image. Adorable!HugsTanja
WOW what a fabulous background and so beautiful combined with the Asian geisha.Thanks you for joining our ACC.Hugs Anja
Fabulous effect, fun to do too. Lovely effect.Jen x
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Ich bin total begeistert von Deinem zauberhaften Werk und der HG ist der absolute Knaller liebe Faye.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende.
GLG Irmi
OMG this is really beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove the bckground. Gorgeous.
Beautiful Faye. This technique is fabulous and I have seen it also by Anja. Your card is fabulous, beautiful combination and colors.
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend and lovely greet
Marja
Faye, this a breathtaking card, the background is perfect for the image.
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful...WOW!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Very nice card.
ReplyDeleteHugs Anett
This looks so cool, Faye! I must check out that technique.
ReplyDeleteSuperb, Faye! Wonderful effect, and a lovely card. Happy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Beautiful! I've never heard of the shave cream technique! :-)
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteJan
Wow, what a brilliant card. The background is absolutely beautyful and perfect for this nice image. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tanja
WOW what a fabulous background and so beautiful combined with the Asian geisha.
ReplyDeleteThanks you for joining our ACC.
Hugs Anja
Fabulous effect, fun to do too. Lovely effect.
ReplyDeleteJen x