Faye's Adventures in Art
I like this one... the cowboy is a great image... thanks for the dreamingFrankiexx
Oh wow such a terrific tag Faye. x
Great tag, love the background stamp.Jen x
A great tag. Love the use of the moon glow ep. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.Wanda xx
LINDO!Beijos.Brasil°º✿º° ✿✿♥ ° ·.
Wow Faye what a stunning Tag.Looks gorgeous.
Great tag Faye, I love the moonglow embossing powders as well. Love Elizabeth xxx
Hand carved stamp? I am impressed! Beautiful tag with lots of action.Janet xx
Ride 'um cowboy classic image and that background WOW thank you for making and sharing with us at Dragon's Dream TIO. XOXO Zoe
A great tag Faye. You always make such beautiful tags. ss
Sorry I'm late getting here - this is great, Faye, thanks for sharing the dream again.
Love your new look blog Faye! You should link this up to the Paper Issues challenge, it's called 'Let's Ride'!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
I like this one... the cowboy is a great image... thanks for the dreaming
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
Oh wow such a terrific tag Faye. x
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, love the background stamp.
ReplyDeleteJen x
A great tag. Love the use of the moon glow ep. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
ReplyDeleteWanda xx
L
ReplyDeleteI
N
D
O
!
Beijos.
Brasil
°º✿
º° ✿✿♥ ° ·.
Wow Faye what a stunning Tag.
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous.
Great tag Faye, I love the moonglow embossing powders as well. Love Elizabeth xxx
ReplyDeleteHand carved stamp? I am impressed! Beautiful tag with lots of action.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Ride 'um cowboy classic image and that background WOW thank you for making and sharing with us at Dragon's Dream TIO. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteA great tag Faye. You always make such beautiful tags. ss
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late getting here - this is great, Faye, thanks for sharing the dream again.
ReplyDeleteLove your new look blog Faye! You should link this up to the Paper Issues challenge, it's called 'Let's Ride'!
ReplyDelete