Sunday, August 14, 2011

So Artful - photo of Mae West

Here is my late entry for So Artful challenge. Jeanette provided us with a beautiful photo of Mae West, which I have used to make this collage/card.

8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Faye.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collage and this is just gorgeous. I love the colors and textures you used. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout, as bold as she was!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love her movies what a chars roe she was and you have done her justice in this fabulous piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. °º✿
    º° ✿✿♥ ° ·.
    Muito lindo!
    Beijos.
    Brasil
    °º✿
    º° ✿✿♥ ° ·.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Faye. Something about vintage that is so appealing.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this vintage style collage Faye - right up my alley!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye this is Fantastic. what beautiful and exciting vintage work. I just wish i could call here every day
    Today i have a 24 hour only freebie of christmas images, if you would like it, please drop by and grab it asap as it will be gone tomorrow (UK am time ) Hope you like it
    have a wonderful day
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.