Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun with ATCs - Mother Earth

This is my entry for Fun with ATCs - Mother Earth. My background paper is by Daisy D's. I stamped the Stampendous butterfly on the paper and then colored it with distress inks. The Stampinback wild flower stamp is done on a scrap of paper inked with alcohol inks. I have stamped Love One Another on that. If we all did just that, love one, another meaning we wish the best for the other person, the earth would be a happier place.

I am adding a small watercolor I did a while back, cut down to an ATC size. It was almost the right size to begin with.






10 comments:

  1. Wow these are really beautiful Faxe.
    Love them all. Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful Faye, but for me am loving the watercolour the best, but then you knew I would.......lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Faye those two pieces are awesome! Especially I love your watercoloring in the piece below!

    Have a nice day!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! The watercolour piece is brilliant!

    ~ Ü ~ Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these atc's espeically the winter one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beauties here, Faye! I love that Stampendous butterfly stamp. Your watercolour is ace as always.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow faye this is beautifull,especially i love the watercolouring on your atc,this is awesome.



    hugs jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful and i love the watercolour look on the second. (:o) Elly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Faye your ATCs are so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.