For the Art Cards challenge this week we are provided with the theme: bleach. I have made two backgrounds using the method described in the link on the Art Cards website.
The first card uses a cutout part of a watercolor I did the other night. I have adhered it to the background to be used for a card.
The second card uses one of my watercolor pictures of my Li'l Redhead, who was based on my red-haired granddaughter.


Hello Faye,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit....I love red heads, too! as my little daughter is RED! You have very pretty work, here! have a great weekend!
Hallo liebe Faye,
ReplyDeleteDeine Karten sehen wieder einmal ganz fantastisch aus und der Hintergrund bei der Blumenkarte ein Traum.
GLG Irmi
Dear Faye,
ReplyDeleteno, I only needed one card at a 80th birthday for a friend.
I had to chuckle a little
Thanks for the comment love
I wish you a nice weekend.
GLG Irmi
These are really lovely Faye.
ReplyDeleteAwesome paintings.
Have a lovely weekend.
beautiful cards and the 2nd one is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love your work dear Faye. You are always trying out new techniques and willing to experiment. Have a nice weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome Cards, love your bleaching effect!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our challenge,
have a nice weekend,
hugs Anja
Great results! The butterflies are so pretty stamped in bleach and L'il Redhead is always lovely! She is looking particularly demure in this watercolour.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Beautiful cards, Faye. I like the outcome of the bleach technique you used here.
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are fantastic, love the bright colors. I'll miss this challenge, there's only a little time and the bleaching technique isn't my cup of tea ;)
ReplyDeleteBoth lovely. The bleached backgrounds are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteJen x