If I had to choose one word to describe your collage, Faye, it would be "luscious"! The fruit, those amazing shoes and the beautiful cover girl are all that and more. Beautiful artwork as always!
Oh, Faye, this is truly eye candy. I love the vibrant colors, your lady is sophisticated and classy, and the shoe is to die for! Beautiful and beautifully done! Thanks for joining us.
Such wonderful colours! Just love those shoes too - a bit different from my normal wellies/slippers but I could hobble around in them for a little while!
Hi Faye I just popped over to see how you are I didn't realise how long it was until I back tracked your cards & ATC's, this is so lovely I really like it. Take care I'll pop back soon Janet
What a classy beautifully done digital piece. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card Faye... Wow!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!!!
xox doris
What a gorgeous magazine cover Faye. Beautifully done. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteIf I had to choose one word to describe your collage, Faye, it would be "luscious"! The fruit, those amazing shoes and the beautiful cover girl are all that and more.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork as always!
Oh, Faye, this is truly eye candy. I love the vibrant colors, your lady is sophisticated and classy, and the shoe is to die for! Beautiful and beautifully done! Thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your nice comment.
ReplyDeleteThis is Jules in the new header, it belongs to our children and it is a proper model...!!
xoxo doris
Such elegant shoes Faye, and just right for your very sophisticated cover girl. Your colours and composition are awesome.
ReplyDeleteThey are very beautiful shoes!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo really hot red shoe...brilliant. Love your images. Annette x
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful colours! Just love those shoes too - a bit different from my normal wellies/slippers but I could hobble around in them for a little while!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Hi Faye I just popped over to see how you are I didn't realise how long it was until I back tracked your cards & ATC's, this is so lovely I really like it. Take care I'll pop back soon Janet
ReplyDeleteBeautiful digital collage, really a feminin one.
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful digital collage, love it.
ReplyDeletePat
Very nice, Faye. You do good work. Love the colors and the vintage photo.
ReplyDelete