Faye's Adventures in Art
so gorgeous Faye, a beautiful tag. Annette x
A beautiful tag Faye... "I love it"!!xox doris
It's gorgeous as always Faye.. Thanks core dreaming with us again this timeFrankiexx
That is really lovely Faye, such beautiful rich colours and it fits the challenge perfectly.Thanks for entering!JoZarty
Such a beautiful tag, it looks great.
Gorgeous tag.Marilyn
fab tag, I like the embossing! Hugs. Miria
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
so gorgeous Faye, a beautiful tag. Annette x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful tag Faye... "I love it"!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
It's gorgeous as always Faye.. Thanks core dreaming with us again this time
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
That is really lovely Faye, such beautiful rich colours and it fits the challenge perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering!
JoZarty
Such a beautiful tag, it looks great.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
fab tag, I like the embossing! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDelete