Faye's Adventures in Art
this is really a beauty!
You gave them a beautiful home Faye! I love the colors you used for their clothing. Perfect! Thank you so much Sweetie:) Love, Jamie
How beautiful, Faye! And glad you got the internet to work too...I never heard of Dover, but wow--this is totally gorgeous!!XO
Oh wow the colours in the backgrounds are beautiful. I love the image you chose too. Gorgeous work Faye, you are so imaginative. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge. I really appreciate ithugs June x
what a beautiful piece Faye!!! love the images!
Hi Faye,Wow, that was great to find out about that--thank you so much!!XO
Great colour and image combo! Hugs. Miria
What a beautiful piece Faye...!! I love the images!!xox doris
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
this is really a beauty!
ReplyDeleteYou gave them a beautiful home Faye! I love the colors you used for their clothing. Perfect! Thank you so much Sweetie:) Love, Jamie
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, Faye! And glad you got the internet to work too...I never heard of Dover, but wow--this is totally gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Oh wow the colours in the backgrounds are beautiful. I love the image you chose too. Gorgeous work Faye, you are so imaginative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in this weeks challenge. I really appreciate it
hugs June x
what a beautiful piece Faye!!! love the images!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye,
ReplyDeleteWow, that was great to find out about that--thank you so much!!
XO
Great colour and image combo! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece Faye...!! I love the images!!
ReplyDeletexox doris