Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving - So Artful

This beautiful image was provided by So Artful Challenges as our jumping off point for this week's art. I have used a background I bought from Dezinaworld.

BTW - After I put the text on this I realized that it should have said "plenty" instead of "prosperity". And I think plenty is all we really need, not prosperity. And maybe the word should be "enough", not plenty. Anyway, I am so thankful for what I do have.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful. plenty we should be thankful :) Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning piece Faye. I love the lovely background. It really sets of the pretty pilgrim girl. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully simple and simply beautiful Faye...love the words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, enough is all we need. Gourgeous simple piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Faye. Peace and Enough to you.
    Love June xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super colours and lovely images. I couldn't wait to see the full size after glancing at the thumbnail shot. It doesn't disappoint.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The result is Peaceful and Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Faye. I love your image!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing background and the image matches perfectly! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.