Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun with ATCs - House

The house in the background is one of the Dover freebies. The man in the foreground is one of my ancestors. This ATC is my entry for Fun with ATCs this week.

Please check out the beautiful art of one of my ancestors. It is found on my other blog.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous house, and gent, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Faye this is amazing! I visited your other blog and I saw your ancestor's work: you are a very artistic family! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye,
    Lovely! I just saw your message and took the music off of my blog that I had just put on this weekend...that may be what's slowing it down...I'm not sure...
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye,
    Oh, no problem! I hope it's easier to get on now...I moved the follower list too!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors in this, great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous, Faye!
    I always get sentimental, when somebody writes/says something about ancestors!
    Great to have memories to be proud of and share!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. that´s great done dear Faye... so cool that you have got so much stuff from your familiy to make art with... fab!!!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very good atc, Faye. Visited your other blog - wonderful that you have family things from so long ago. I like the way you give your ancestors another life.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic house and a brilliant take on the theme my friend!!

    Hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.