Today is the feast day that most Americans look forward to each year. Typical menus include turkey and stuffing, cranberries in many forms, corn pudding, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. Usually there are so many leftovers we don't have to cook again for several days!
I put this on my non-challenge blog for today and when I saw Cynthia's challenge on Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog with the theme Thanksgiving I knew I could post it here as well. The foreground image is a clip art I got from somewhere, maybe Dover Publications. The background was done with various digital brushes, some of which are my own invention and some of which came with the Photoshop Elements software.

Great card Faye. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Not sure what you meant as everything with Mr Linky just fine. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteGreat card Faye. The background is fabulous. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Very nice. I hope you had a great day:)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card, Faye! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my "Home" picture - yes, it is English indeed.
Beautiful background. You are very clever. Hope that wasn't the turkey you ate!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
✿ ܓOlá, amiga!
ReplyDeleteܓ ✿Esse cartão ficou mesmo muito bonito... o fundo é um show. ✿
✿✿Boa semana!
Beijinhos. ✿
Brasil✿✿
✿✿✿ ܓ