Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Paper Minutes

The 3 colors selected for the theme for Paper Minutes are brown, turquoise, and mint. Here is my entry.

9 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so wonderful... when I look at it, it makes me a little bit melancholic!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic colour combination, it looks almost luminescent. This is just beautiful Faye. Love the background and the butterfly makes it almost surreal.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous combination of colours Faye. Love your design. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye.
    (I've forgot to tell it to you but my mom is back home. Thank you for your nice words when she was in the hospital ! That was so friendly of you )
    *******
    hearty greetings from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Faye, I love the colours and the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely colours together, really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, I can´t take my eyes off the card. It´s so fabulous!! I love it.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Faye!
    I love the turquoise colors!!


    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!!! It's really absorbing me, just like stepping into another world... I love it!
    Michi

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.