Thursday, July 29, 2010

Paper Roses - TIO


Frankie has discovered a tutorial on YouTube about making paper roses and has chosen Paper Roses as our theme for this Tag it On challenge.

I couldn't get the video to load so I just made a paper rose the way I have done before by winding some wrapping paper around a pencil. The dress form was a gift from an internet friend (either Rosie or Merrie). My stamp is from Stampin' Up.


This second tag is one I just made using the method in the tute (which I was finally able to view). 

7 comments:

  1. Shame you could not see it cos it's fab!! Still you have done a great job with your own one and the dress form is such a good idea for your tag... So amother great dream, thnnks
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to watch a video your rose is beautiful,as is the dress.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Faye. A real great card, I love the rose and the stamp dress! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Faye,
    We must be thinking alike because I just finished all the dresses last night for the Dress Up 2010 challenge AND today I am going over to Hobby Lobby to get stuff to make roses!!!
    I flipped when I saw your dress and your rose!

    I'm going to see if they have something called quilling...I never heard of it til this week...thought I would try it to make roses...But I love your pencil idea!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tag is smashing Faye, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rose is a rose etc. Love your tags and both types of flower. Shall have a go myself tomorrow!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.