Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whispers, Splash of Color, Paper Napkin


Today there were 3 challenges that I worked my entry into - Art Cards (use a paper napkin), One Stop (colors pink, blue, green and red), and So Artful (image provided for Whispers). The true friends stamp is  Stampin' Up. The ink is Stampin' Up Ballet Blue.

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, i just love the colors and the beautiful image, fab job! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and for your sweet comment! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Faye - what a great composition of colors. Love the napkin and the women to - so beautiful together.
    lg
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Faye,love the image. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, This is so beautiful. Where did you find such a beautiful napkin. I had to look at the original picture of the women to really appreciate how much you've brightened them up. Great job.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I was just slow at getting to the comments today. All is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, lovely subject and a delightful card.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a pretty card..love all the colours..

    Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great composition. Image is perfect to the napkin. The card looks so bright and vibrant, I love it!
    Thank you for participating our AC challenge.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.