When Stacie came over Tuesday night, we made this collage, sized about 6.5" x 3". It started off as a piece of cardboard that we covered with gesso. We embedded the button and various other items into the gesso. The colors came from superfine glitters and some Moon Shadow mists. When it was dry I put 2 coats of matte acrylic sealer on it so the glitter wouldn't come off. Stacie plans to use it on a greetings card.
Edit: I decided to do another one. The square with all the circles is a digital piece I did. All the images came from Dover Publications.
Edit: I decided to do another one. The square with all the circles is a digital piece I did. All the images came from Dover Publications.


Love your artwork, Faye...excellent backgrounds...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBoth are gorgeous, Faye! My fave is the top one :)
ReplyDeleteBoth are beautiful pieces, Faye. I love the texture of the first, and the stained glass effect of the second. Good work!
ReplyDeletei like the texture on the skinny so much!! wonderful colors, too!
ReplyDeleteI love both pieces, Faye. The beautiful textured gesso collage is lovely (and a mystery to poor digital me) and the stained glass window with its circles and wonderful image is perfect.
ReplyDeleteGreat artwork.
Wonderful pieces, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye, both of your works are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteboth are great!! fantastic backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye!
ReplyDeleteThanks for popping over to my blog from Linda's ~ I hope you catch yourself a pretty dragonfly photo too ~ they are so pretty aren't they?
Have a lovely day!
Catherine
Love this both creation, Faye.
ReplyDeleteGreat backgrounds and colors.
really amazing. Love the first one the most.
ReplyDeleteWell, I like both!
ReplyDeletegreat texture in #1
lovely design with # 2
You are so talented. Love them both. The first for the ingenuity and the second for the stained glass!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
very nice work, faye!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful textures!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful textures oh my,,,you are really talented,, ,,,wowww.....
ReplyDelete