Saturday, July 24, 2010

Major Computer Problems Here

Our internet connection has gone bonkers and comes on only for a few minutes several times A DAY!!! Sorry, I'll get to responding to comments when all this is fixed, hopefully Monday. I feel like I've had an arm or leg removed. :-(

7 comments:

  1. Bless you. Isn't it amazing how dependent we've become on electronics? It does feel like an amputation of sorts when we're without.

    I wanted to swing by and invite you to link up with me some Thursday. I've started a new series called Simple Pleasures. This week is only the second week. I'd love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about you 'puter problems.Hope you soon get fixed. Have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i know that feeling. it SUCKS - big time. and sad at the same time to think we've become so dependent on it. sheesh!

    if you email me (poca62@comcast.net) your home address, i'd be thrilled to send the penguin card to you for your granddaughter - and i'd email you the image too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know how frustrating that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and allowing me to share my angel with you. I never thought of it as allowing her to have a gift as well. Thank You so much for that! Also, thank you for your support and comments. Means a lot to this newbie! Only been blogging for 2 weeks!

    I know to well what it is like to have computer problems. So aggravating!!! Hope it gets fixed soon. ~Sherry F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Faye,
    I know what it feels like...I had 3 computers break in 3 weeks!!! I know it will be fixed and I am praying for a swift solution...hmmm...Maybe the Lord thought you need a break to enjoy just "being" or creating!!!
    Love you,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel for you Faye, especially when it seems to be something that is way beyond your control. We are so used to having our lifeline to the outside world (not really) that it is a bit like losing part of one self when it goes missing. I hope everything is fixed in quick time.
    Cheers from Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.