Monday, June 7, 2010

TMTA - Herbs/Weeds

Herbs and Weeds is the theme for Think Monday Think ATCs. I saw this stamp on one of Femmy's works a year or so ago and she gave me the name of the company who makes it: Stampinback. I finally located it here in the US and have enjoyed using it so much. It is a wild flower (weed) whose name escapes me. It is similar to Queen Anne's lace, also a wild flower.

My background is a weed, in a way. It is the protective freezer paper that was protecting my desk during some of my spraying and dabbing for another project. I mounted the leftover paper onto cardstock and cut it to 2.5 x 3.5" size for my ATC today.

12 comments:

  1. your atc is gorgeous!! great stamp and the "leftover" papers often are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Faye, what a wonderful stamp. I've got them too. Your ATC ist is soooo fantastic. I love it.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your atc is beautiful Faye. I love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely atc, and the texture is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the background paper. I have this stamp too - they call it by the very glamorous name of "cow parsley" here in uk. I use it such a lot. ATC is just lovely.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! love that background

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful Faye-I just love that Stampinback image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That freezer paper made for a beautiful background for that pretty stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOur ATC is georgus!!Ihe stamp is wunderful,and the paper is beautiful,i love it.

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fantastic BG - and the motif is simply great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.