Faye's Adventures in Art
Great collage, Faye. I like the addition of the bits of lace and the button. Well done.
Brilliant card Faye... Love the image!!xox doris
Great collage Faye!
wow, such a fantastic collage faye with a good view from forgotten times.i like it very much, how you composed it.hugs!
This is stunning Faye.I love all the images you have used they all blend in nicely.xxx
wonderful combination of ads, faye!
Faye this is reaLLy cute :D~victoria~
Lovely mix! :)
Love the feel of this! Well done.
This is very pretty and interesting to look at. Love the lace and button. Lovely colours and images.Janet xx
Faye, your collage is stunning! Diane
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Great collage, Faye. I like the addition of the bits of lace and the button. Well done.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card Faye... Love the image!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Great collage Faye!
ReplyDeletewow, such a fantastic collage faye with a good view from forgotten times.
ReplyDeletei like it very much, how you composed it.
hugs!
This is stunning Faye.I love all the images you have used they all blend in nicely.xxx
ReplyDeletewonderful combination of ads, faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye this is reaLLy cute :D
ReplyDelete~victoria~
Lovely mix! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the feel of this! Well done.
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty and interesting to look at. Love the lace and button. Lovely colours and images.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Faye, your collage is stunning! Diane
ReplyDelete