Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Colour Queen #39

I used the ATC I made yesterday and digitally changed the colors and made a new pattern with Photoshops Elements with the colors given to us by CQC.

The flower is my watercolor that I have on my other blog, except I have changed the colors slightly to meet the color requirements of this challenge.

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Faye! Thank you so much for playing along with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Faye the flower is beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So attractive and a very eyecatching atc. Clever clogs with your PSE!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is BEAUTIFUL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment, Faye! This is just lovely! I am glad you played along with the CQC today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Faye! Thanks for playing the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh my, this is awesome!!
    Love the colorcombo and such a wonderful image!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.