Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Music

Louise over at Tag Tuesday has set the theme for this week as Music. I thought of the wonderful prize I had won a couple of years ago from Retro Cafe Art and decided to use one of the framed sheet music pieces. The woman playing the piano is from a magazine.

19 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of your tag! Absolutely Beautiful! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, I really like this, such a wonderful vintage look to it.
    (Funny, how often those things we put together quickly and don't overthink come out just beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, your tag looks beautiful. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Faye. I like the frame that you have used around the sheet music as well as that wonderful image of the lady at the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your framed music.... great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great music tag ,( thanks for the link )
    love the vintage image of the player as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag - I like the combo of the image with the music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you do it?! Another lovely vintage tag.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag, Faye! Lovely vintage feel to it! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  10. clean and simple, a perfect example where less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your day is beautiful Faye. I love all the details and * Music *!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your framed music sheet is a lovely touch Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It fun when you get to used something you won! Great Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fantastic use of that image, Faye! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful tag Faye love the images

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.