Thursday, June 24, 2010

Art Creations Friday

My entry for Art Creations Friday using the given image, some images from Dover Publications, and the background I made with mica mists.

21 comments:

  1. very cool..I love the girl image u used..tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, looks like she's off to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely collage Faye.
    Gorgeous design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfect, besides charming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope her has good travels in Paris..adore all your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Faye!! love the background and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Faye. Looks like she's ready to do some serious travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh! I really love this one!! You do such incredible work!

    Thank you for the sweet comment yesterday. It really made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My girl is at Paris too ;-) Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful piece of art! The background color was such a great choice to make everything else stand out so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! great!

    your works are very special...
    and i like them!

    XOXO Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! Love the images you have used, especially the girl in the sailor suit.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful , yes she looks as if she's all ready to set of

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.