Monday, June 28, 2010

TMTA - Diamond Pattern



Here is the ATC I made using some purple cardstock and some dyed papers. Actually, the wavy surface was the top of a gift box that I dyed. The gray center is cardstock dyed with the same dye only with the addition of silver mica powder.

I digitally reduced the ATC to a very small size. Using the pattern feature of Photoshop Elements, I created the background below. The petunia is a .png I made of one of my watercolor paintings.

The theme for Think Monday Think ATCs is Diamond Pattern.

10 comments:

  1. great atc!!! love the diamond pattern you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Faye,talk about recycle clever you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well u just keep surprising me! how fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed. Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful,Faye...love the colors. Excellent. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh! So pretty!!! One of the best ATCs EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful - very art deco.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.