Saturday, June 5, 2010

Make Your Own Designer Paper

My background was made using tissue paper and gesso on card stock, and then colored by pouncing with alcohol inks. This method (except using deli papers) is found HERE.

My flower is the same one that I used for a card two days ago but I have bent  the petals and leaves more. All parts of this flower were made with hearts and flowers punches.

This week's theme for the One Stop challenge is Make Your Own Designer Paper.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Faye. I can only imagine the joy for the recipient when such a gem arrives in the post. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Faye,you are so clever with all your technique's.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful
    love the background
    j x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the flower and your background work is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along at OSCC this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab technique Faye, it looks fantastic!! Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work, Faye! Everything about it is good. Thanks for the link re making the background. I shall have a try myself before too long.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paper! I am going to check out the tutorial as I love making my own background papers :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and telling me how to make my own mica spray, I must give it a try.
    Greetings from Mexico~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabby hun. I love the backing...just perfect for my 1st challenge!!

    Thanks for joining us over at One stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card , Thanks for joining us at One stop craft Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Faye.Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.