Sunday, March 29, 2009

Colour Create Lilac and Blue

Here is my entry for this week's Colour Create - lilac and blue. The fish picture given us to get the colors from was so gorgeous. I couldn't get exactly those colors, but I hope this is close enough.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Faye, beautiful image, very pretty, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Faye - this is just so beautiful and the colours are perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card x thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple and elegant card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful card...I love the image and the colours are perfect...thanks for joining in Colour Create this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, this is a beautiful card. I love the colors.

    I have a blog award for you on my blog dear. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye - you never fail to amaze. A sensational card. The image is incredibly beautiful. Thanks for making my colour choice so gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card... lovely image...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Faye, stunning card! Love the shades of blue and lilac that you have used, perfect!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye, this is a beautiful card!!

    Hugs xx
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how gorgeous. Lovely card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beauty Faye - fantastic image! I love your blog header too, perfect for Spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Faye, this is absolutely gorgeous, what a fantastic image!. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Faye, that's such a gorgeous focal. image and the design is wonderful. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.