Rainbow Lady's Challenge today gives us a recipe to follow: a white card, a handmade flower, a ribbon, corner stickers, a stamp, and the colors red, blue and silver.My blue and silver background is a 4x4. I used red cardstock to frame my image and to also make my flower. I had no corner stickers so I used the corners from a frame from Retro Cafe Arts and put silver metallics on them. When I put the blue ribbon on, I thought I was finished. Then I realized I had to use a rubber stamp, hence the design along the edges. The cute girl is from Graphics Fairy.
What a great card .Im thinking of you faye and your great blog! Please drop by and pick up your award from me.
ReplyDeletex
Fabulous card Faye - just love the special corners too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I love the image
ReplyDeleteBeryl x
This is lovely Faye - great interpretation of the challenge
ReplyDeleteAnn x