Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Arty Girlz & Paper Minutes

There were 4 great challenges I wanted to do today, but I just couldn't justify the time to do all of them. So I chose Arty Girlz (smile) and Paperminutes (dots and stripes). I think it really would fit Crazy Amigo Challenge (simplicity), but I won't enter it there.

13 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful card, the leaf is a great eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Faye, lovely image, time runs away i can never do all the challenges hun,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so vintage...is it a photo transfer Faye ? Its absolutely brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing..I love looking at it and wondering what she is thinking.
    -thanks for sharing your art-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschönes Kärtchen in meinen Lieblingsfarben*gg*.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gladly I want also a little more time so I can take ofter part at the challenges. But it's my work that keeps me away from my computer.
    This one wonderful Faye !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, and I love your new header, JAQI

    ReplyDelete
  9. great, wow, wonderful!!!
    Thanks for joining.
    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation faye

    Thanks for joining in with the AG challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful Faye !!

    Thanks for joining in with the Smile challenge

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.