Saturday, March 28, 2009

Artarazzi

Vron has given us a beautiful work by Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones. This image of the three women is for my Artarazzi entry. It took over 30 minutes after I completed it to get Blogger to load it. I finally had to make it teeny tiny.

The urn was googled; the flowers are from Dover; the background was from Kubivet.

8 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME interpretation, Faye! Very original and very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, wow...your take is wonderful! Your artwork is always so original...for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, what an interpretation... very original and very well done!!!

    Hugs xx
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is inspired, Faye. The sprites look at home on the vase - as if they have always been there. A wonderful idea and beautifully executed. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great Faye!! what a fantastic idea!!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Faye..this is fabulous. Very creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful made Faye.
    And Marie is entirely right! I thought exactly the same.
    Even the moss from the urn I see again in the picture of Vron.
    Well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant "take" on the challenge, Faye. Sorry you had to wrestle with the upload, but I'm so glad you stuck with it. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.