Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paper Minutes & Rainbow Lady

I received new stamps from Stubby Stampers today and had to use my little girl one. I put her in a swing instead of a chair. The balloons belong to a stamp my son got off eBay (unknown brand) and meet the challenge for Rainbow Lady's. I've given my little girl an alcohol ink and Moon Glow background. The numeral 3 stands for the 3 balloons and fits in with Paper Minutes challenge.

8 comments:

  1. This is great Faye. Those balloons are lovely stamps and the little girl is so cute. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a lil' cutie pie..love the color's

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and magical work, Faye!!!

    Hugs
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, I love this girl...great work!!!
    Thanks for playing PM.
    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo Faye, eine wunderschöne Karte hast du...liebe gruesse von Geli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Faye! The little girl is so beautiful.
    Ail xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whow Faye...what a very very beautiful stamps.
    The balloon and the girl...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, I love the alcohol ink background. Great stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.