
This was a fun project. I used some gold foil paper and ran it through the snowflake Cuttlebug folder. The folder was a most generous RAK from Sarah. Then I sprayed Van Dyke brown moon shadow mist over it. For the inside arch I used some paper in tones of brown and pink from Studio D. The little lady was my mother's second cousin (or first cousin once removed, I'm never sure about those things). The theme for Gothic Arches is pink and brown. Click to see other entries to this challenge. The pink feathers are gifts from my friend Risé.
Note: The SNOW is pouring down. If I'm not heard from for a few days, you'll know that we have lost power, which frequently happens out here in the country, when trees fall on the wires.
Beautiful arch.
ReplyDeleteWonderful arch, Faye!
ReplyDeleteGreat arch!
ReplyDeletelovely image, great arch
ReplyDeleteFaye,Your arch is sooo Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
What a treasure, Faye, so special to have your cousin featured in your art, its outstanding, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJudyNZ
great arch
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see you getting so much use out of that CB folder. When you wear it out, let me know and I'll see if I can find you another. BTW...nice arch and another wonderful family picture!!
ReplyDeleteFaye, it is so enjoyable for someone like me to be able to take a journey through the creation of a picture. I loved reading about how you reached the final result of your most beautiful pink and brown arch. The image is beautiful and the backgrounds are luscious!
ReplyDeleteFaye, its so pretty , I Love using the cuttlebug too. I hope we don't lose you for a few days due to the snow. but always a great time to catch up on art!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful background with the CB embossing...makes a gorgeous arch, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFantastic arch Faye!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is just lovely.
ReplyDeleteWonderful arch.
Wow, was für ein wunderschöner Bogen.
ReplyDeleteEin großes Kompliment von mir!!!
Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris
Beautiful picture, wonderful arch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye!
ReplyDeletethis is divine! I love the embossed background with the sweet image! beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteoh this is so lovely Faye.
ReplyDeleteI hope you dont lose power over there...and the weather is kind x
Very pretty arch, love it.
ReplyDelete