Monday, March 30, 2009

Awards from Val and Donna


Val has honored me with this fabulous award. Thanks oodles, Val. I hope you all will visit her blog. She loves to work with fabric and does fabric post cards. Really beautiful work.

Donna has honored me with this fabulous award. I am so blessed to have this fine artist give me this award. Her blog is a must-see. Her cards are innovative and some even have moveable parts and depth.

Since I just went through 10 straight days of giving out another award, I'm copping out on these two. I am passing the awards on to Yogi. Her blog is truly remarkable. She shares what she's learned in some marvelous classes she's taken. Her calligraphy is unbelievably beautiful.

However, all of the blogs I visit are worthy of being honored, so if I have missed you, please latch onto this logo. I think everyone's blog is fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.