Monday, January 26, 2009

Created by Hand Red - Pink

This skinny (3x5") was done for Created by Hand challenge, whose theme this week is red and/or pink. I wanted to use my watercolor of red tulips, but I couldn't figure how to fit it in. So I made it tiny and put a digital frame on in. The mother and daughter in the foreground are from Dover Publications.

14 comments:

  1. Ooh mein Gott, was sieht das "LIEB" und wunderschön aus!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting art-blog!
    I am an artist and a writer myself, so it's nice to see what others do...
    greetings from Scandinavia
    Sarah Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    Faye this is fantastic. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful....I love the way you've got your picture on the piece....such great artwork x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely piece of art.Love the red in the tulips. So vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful skinny. Perfect for pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever! I love those Dover Publications books too
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I like your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.